Saturday, November 21, 2009

what to do? what to do? what to do?

I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH MY 1ST YEAR OF MY DEGREE!!!

yet, clueless about what to do to fill up my time...

Crazy! how 1 year just flew by that quickly! i remember the first day of Orientation, my first few classes in Sem1 and Sem 2, how lost i was in the beginning!, the rooftop with the garden, the lecturers and the DRAMA! ( literally-Acting )

ALL the new buddies i got to know and GLAD that i STILL know them well and of whom i'll miss dearly. No doubt, this first year has made me grow up SO much more and indulge myself in the field i love. I've become more responsible and alot more comfortable and confident with myself. i've learned things i NEVER knew how to operate to begin with and now, i can safely say.. I DO. ( might need some help though! ;) )

its been a good and bad first year in University here in Taylor's School of Communication and i'm looking forward to head to my new campus in Magill, South Australia.

Now, enough with the sappy stuff! I cant wait for my darlings girls, SHOBINI & LOKZHA to come home soon! missing them OH SO DEARLY and we the BUNCHOS are READY for more LOUD AND CRAZY FUN to come!!

otherwise..

anyone wants to go out?

cuz, I'M FREEEEEEEEE!! :)




oh! and i'm proud to welcome a new member to the family, Mr Emmanuel Dhoss! my brother in law :):)

Glad the whole wedding went on well! Love you two SOO MUCH! <3


if this is what True Love really means, then i cant wait to find him :)

1 comment:

Gaga (Male) said...

i realized i shake my head to the music while reading ur blog.
nice work!
=)