Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Waterfall


The Waterfall


Refreshing it is,
Scent of the clean air,
Smell of greens after a wet night.
Heavy fog covered the grounds,
Too early for the sun to be up.
Picturing that moment,
Anticipating every step,
Breathing every little bit of nature,
Gave me shivers down my spine.
Journey to the top,
Was harder than imagined,
The view at sight,
Was everything i dreamt of.
Everything,
Perfectly positioned.
Marvelled i was,
The beauty of Nature,
and All its wonders.
I stood still,
Digesting each and every second.
For me,
It was this.
The gushing sounds of water,
Slamming against the rocks below.
The sprinkles of cold,
Hitting your face as you stood near.
It is then, I realised,
This is and will be,
My serenade.
That Beauty,
That Calmness,
That Unspoken Love,
That Waterfall.


No comments: