Friday, October 23, 2009

Do i look like the bride? =S



"WISH YOU A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE!!"
* Indian slang*

Its kinda funny and sorta upsetting as i walk into the houses of most of the relatives only to find that they think.... I'M THE BRIDE!!

DO I LOOK OLD ENOUGH TO BE MARRIED????

Honestly! Only after my cousin brother, CUDSON mentioned it..maybe i DO look older than my age! =s ( and i thought after changing my hairdo, that i'll look younger.. =S )

haha! and its funny saying it all the time..

"NO NO NO. Its not me. Its my sister! " *Indian slang*


although i must admit one thing, its fun going around seeing relatives! (though tiring and still MORE houses to go!) but its fun to see all the familiar faces after SO long and all of which are VERY excited bout the upcoming wedding!!

only 3 weeks left!

The front look of the wedding card!


Its actually rectangular in shape, embedded intricate indian design and a dark shade of green with yellow & red beeds stuck on it.

The most beautiful card i've ever seen :)

2 comments:

shobs said...

Remember to keep one card for me! It looks gorgeous. And. Curled hair makes a person look older. Haha.

Loves!

Veneon said...

;p so cute lar. but i still love your hairdo. Cheers. :)