Monday, February 16, 2009

The Dream Interpreter

This is unbelievable! yesterday, i had a dream that my mom, bro, sister and i were walking in a mall. suddenly my teeth started falling out. not all, just one by one it started falling out. i collected all those that fell out and told my mom that i wanted to see my dentist aunty to fix it back again. i woke up soon after. i just mentioned my dream to my other aunt, Aunty Mai. she insisted that it meant something. so i went to this book that my uncle lent to me, The Dream Interpreter by Tony Crisp and checked out what Falling Teeth meant.

T

Teeth


If you dream of your teeth falling out, the cause may be sense of losing someone you love of who is close that has gone away. this leaces a gap in your life such as you feel when a teeth comes out.


when i read that, i could not help but be startled! my aunt was like, it makes sense since Shobz just left. thats why u feel that way.my god! crazy isnt it how dreams have a hidden meaning. if you really pay attention to it, it tells you things that u cant describe sometimes. haha! =)

No comments: